STORY COLLECTION 2016



Rp. 26.000

Story Collection 2016
Cetakan pertama: Juli 2016

Penulis : Vienda A. Kuntjoro
Editor : Ismiyatul K
Penata Letak : Tim Oksana
Cover : Tim Oksana
ISBN 978-602-6235-86-2

-----
CARA ORDER VIA SMS/WA
ketik JUDUL-JUMLAH-NAMA-ALAMAT
kirim ke 083831498380
pin 56FD99B9
----
  


When I remembered about my condition and my health, I often felt very sad.  More and more I felt many people entering my room and I started to hear many voices noisily.  I tried to ignore all the voice through my ear but I could not ignore it.  The voices kept noisy.  The voices were very hectic.  All the hectic voices seemed killing me slowly.  Then I started to get my possession again.  Lucky me, even though I got my possession whenever I got my consciousness I still could drive the car. 
            To avoid the hectic and possession more and more, I went to everywhere.  Sometimes I got out from my room whole day then I would meet a lot people in the mall or other shopping center.  I would not be alone, and not like alone in the room.  I went picnic near ocean.  Sometimes when I got my possession I saw a big snake in my room.  It was ready to twist me.  I usually just pray with hoping the snake would get out from my room.  I also saw an old woman with a big tiger in front of me.  I screamed and screamed until I got fainted because of scared.  My parents came and tried to wake me up.  I cried and I stared blankly without knowing what would I say. 

0 komentar:

 

Sahabat Oksa

KONTAK SEMENTARA KAMI

KONTAK SEMENTARA KAMI

Yuk, Terbitkan Karyamu!!!